We are in the middle of the 2017 triathlon season. In addition to training, it is time to get your gear in order. We have found some of the best discounts for you. Some of these are limited-time specials, others are closeouts. Either way, they are a chance to save lots of money. These are great for last-minute holiday shopping, or for getting a head start on your own training. By clicking on the links in each description, you will get access to the deal unless we note that a coupon code is needed. Enjoy!
Tri Wetsuits and Gear:
- Xterra Volt Wetsuit. This quality wetsuit is 60% off. An excellent entry-level wetsuit that combines triathlon-specific functionality at an affordable price. Normally $211, all sizes are available for $139. here.
- Louis Garneau Comp Tri Suit. One of the tri suits that we’ve reviewed for years, and has always rated highly. LG is a quality gear maker and they offer a 1-year warranty. 35% – 60% off depending on size. Normally $115, available here.
- Blueseventy’s TX1000 Tri Singlet is an excellent triathlon top that will work perfectly for race day. They normally sell for $65 but are nearly 50% off, here.
- Orca Core Triathlon Suit. A great one-piece triathlon suit, made by a renowned swim gear maker. Features aqua-glide for smoother swimming. Normally $129, yours for $77. 40% off. Find here.
- Blueseventy TX2000 Women’s Tri Top and Bottom. Excellent, reliable quality from Bluseventy. Use just one piece, or both together. 45% off. Normally $99 each, right now $55 each, here.
- Xterra Vortex Wetsuit. Xterra’s midrange all-around wetsuits, a tried and true model that we love. Get 25% off right now — Use our code, ‘EBOOK’, for this incredible deal at Xterra!
- Louis Garneau X-Lite Cycling Helmet. A great road bike helmet, high-end, and a great deal today. 35% off. You get for $135, normally $170!
- The North Face Better-than-Naked Shorts are great all-around running shorts with a 5-inch inseam. Stop skimping on shorts — starting using the good stuff by stocking up with this 31% discount.
- Manzella Windstopper Gloves, the tried-and-true running and cycling glove for so many. They are not just for winter — the gloves can be useful on summer and fall rides as well. $10 off right now through Amazon.
Speaking of great deals, don’t miss our piece on the best triathlon watches. It outlines some great deals on an essential piece of precision training equipment that we think every triathlete should invest in.
Yes, there are some great deals to be had, and we will keep finding more for you.